Destination Specific Prices
A Destination Specific Price represents prices that are unique to certain areas that you ship to. This could be any area that is smaller than a state or province, such as a city or specific zip codes.
Destination Specific prices are useful when you have varying prices for a Shipping Rate inside of a Shipping Zone. Instead of offering the price to the entire zone, the price can be restricted by Zip / Postal Code, City, or Company field. Here are some principles to keep in mind while building your destination-specific shipping lists:
- If the dropdown you choose is worded ‘Destination is’ (eg: Zip / Postal code is), the shipping address at checkout must match one of the entries you provide for this price to apply
- If the dropdown you choose is worded ‘Destination is not’ (eg: Zip / Postal code is not), the price will not apply if the shipping destination matches any of the entries in the list
- You may enter multiple destinations as a comma-separated list
- Entries are case-insensitive
- Whitespace around every entry will be stripped. Space within an entry is okay (eg CT10 1QS)
How do I set up Destination Specific Shipping Price
You can add Destination Specific rules as soon as you have created your first Shipping Rate.
Once inside the Shipping Rate:
- Click “New Price”, or “Edit” an existing one
- In the “Shipping To” section, click “Add a restriction”
- Select how you want to specify the area and add your destinations